As a Service Engineer, you will have a versatile role, servicing state of the art measuring instruments. PST has eight companies under its belt, each different from the other in terms of instrument types. The role is international and you will serve multiple customers within multiple segments. All these elements make the role versatile and of a high level.
Process Sensing Technologies was formed in 2016 and has expanded by merging several companies over the years. The total of eight companies have been around for quite some time, ranging from over 10 to 50 years. In total, PST has 450 employees across 13 countries. PST has manufacturing locations in England, Switzerland, U.S., and Canada, with additional sales and service branches in Europe, Asia, and North and South America. PST has developed as a group that can provide global support to its relationships.
The organizations covered by PST are:
- Rotronic, Zurich, Switzerland.
- Michell Instruments, Ely (Cambridge), England.
- Nitron, Navan, Ireland.
- AII, Pomona, USA.
- Dynament, Mansfield, the U.K.
- Isensix, Milwaukee, USA.
- SST, Coatbridge, the U.K.
- LDetek, Quebec, Canada.
Your job as Service Engineer
As a Service Engineer within Measurement and Control Engineering you will bear responsibility for a wide range of work. The functional testing, repair and calibration of various measuring instruments on the basis of control engineering descriptions will be an important task. Thinking about possible solutions for the customer is in your genes. You will regularly report progress to the Service manager.
Other duties include:
- Inventory, repair and calibration of dew point and oxygen analysis equipment, among others;
- Perform maintenance on our measuring equipment;
- Find and fix malfunctions on our measuring equipment;
- Advising, reporting, certifying;
- Provide telephone support to customers and share knowledge with colleagues.
What is PST looking for in a Service Engineer:
- Bachelor working and thinking level;
- Commercial affinity and communicatively strong;
- Team player with a positive and flexible work attitude;
- Structured way of working;
- In the possession of his/ her driving license;
- Experienced in petro chemistry and electrical components;
- Ervaring met elektro;
- Familiair with analysis and high quality measurements.
What is on offer?
PST offers you a challenging position with a successful, innovative organization that is growing. You will have a lot of freedom, independence and the opportunity to take personal responsibility, show initiative, follow relevant training opportunities and further develop your talents. In addition to an inspiring work environment, PST offers you a good salary, ranging from € 3,000.00 to € 4,500.00 gross per month. Finally, PST offers you 25 vacation days based on full-time employment (38 hours), with the option of saving up for additional days.