Will you be the new Payroll Specialist for Trespa? Within the HR team, located in Weert (the Netherlands), you are responsible for all global payroll processes. Habilis is searching for an accurate and entrepreneurial payroll professional for their client Trespa.
Trespa as your new employer
Trespa International B.V. is a leading innovator in the field of architectural materials, recognised internationally as a premier developer of high-quality panels for exterior cladding, decorative façades, and scientific surface solutions.
Since their founding in 1960, Trespa has worked closely with architects, designers, installers, distributors, raw material suppliers and end-users globally. Trespa’s focus is on product development, combining quality manufacturing technologies with intelligent solutions for architectural and scientific surface applications. With unique insights into key market challenges, trends and demands, Trespa is passionate about delivering innovative aesthetically pleasing and high-performance solutions for a wide range of needs
The headquarter of Trespa is located in Weert, but it has multiple sales offices all over the world. You, as Payroll Specialist will be working from their HQ in Weert where you will be part of the HR team. This team is continuously developing and at he moment they are optimizing their HR systems through SAP Successfactors.
Your job as Payroll Specialist
What will a day of work look like at Trespa? You start every day with a fresh cup of coffee (or tea), in the Trespa Café. After the joint kickoff for the day with the HR services team you start with the mailbox. You’ll set priorities, based on the following tasks:
Process mutations on time in the multiple payroll systems (Visma/ YouServe, ADP and more);
The qualitative execution of a complete, global payroll administration in cooperation with external partners;
- Answering all payroll related topics of (global) employees;
- Cooperate with the HR team to optimize and guarantee a more than sufficient payroll process;
- Apply and describe all regulations about labor conditions;
- Introduce and implement ideas for changing labor conditions by law into a better payroll process for Trespa;
- Cooperate with Finance for all payroll related businesses;
- Being the interface between SAP Successfactors, external partners and the IT department within Trespa.
What makes you better than good as Payroll Specialist at Trespa?
- You see it as a challenge to work in an international environment. It is not required to have experience already in a global organization;
- You are continouosly focusing on improvements and you’ll take the lead in this. Trespa will give you space to implement specific improvements;
- You’re the first point of contact for all payroll related businesses in the Netherlands, but also for other countries;
- You see it as your main task to make no mistakes when it comes to payroll processes;
- It will be nice if you are in the possesion of an extra course in the field of payroll;
- You have a bachelor level of work and thinking.
What is Trespa offering you?
Trespa offers you a challenging position in a successful international organisation. You will have a lot of independency and the opportunity in a dynamic environment to take personal responsibility, show initiative, follow relevant training opportunities and further develop your talents. Trespa offers you an inspiring working environment and a good salary with a competitive benefits package:
- 35 days off;
- Bonus based on personal perofmance, with a maximum of 7,5%
- Trespa has a hybrid working policy.